The Brighton based duo, Sergei Hall and Keiron McTernan, are taking the dance world by storm with their signature sound. Its a winning formula of Progressive Tech House with a Maximal edge which guarantees to get the dancefloor well and truly rockin’. The guys multi dimensional Dex’n’FX sets encorporate laptops and keyboards. They synchronise electronic samples and distorted keyboard riffs live into the DJ mix, creating a truly unique experience.
My Digital Enemy has been consistent and visible on the Beatport top charts all thru this year , with new releases on Afrojack’s label Wall Recordings and their new House label, Zulu Records. It sounds like My Digital Enemy is here to stay and We will be hearing a lot more from them in the future.
1. My Digital Enemy – Enter Floripa (Manuel De La Mare Remix) [Hotfingers]
2. My Digital Enemy & Jason Chance – Whatever May Come (David Penn Remix) [Urbana]
3. Rob Marmot & My Digital Enemy – African Drop (Pete Tong Remix) [Wall Recordings]
4. My Digital Enemy – Afterlife (Prok & Fitch Remix) [Zulu]
5. My Digital Enemy – Reaper (Matteo DiMarr Remix) [Zulu]
6. Jason Chance – Zulu Shuffle [Great Stuff]
7. Roul & Doors – Guinea [Copyright Recordings]
8. Delicious & Romain Curtis – Guitarron [Hotfingers]
9. Phunk Invesigation & Schumacher – Critical [Great Stuff]
10. Prok & Fitch – Aztech [Floorplay]
11. Mark Stacey – Grando [Maquina]
12. Zoo Brazil – Selected [Great Stuff]
13. Joris Voorn – Goodbye Fly [Rejected]
14. Leisuregroove & Kevin Andrews – In the Sky [303 Lovers]